|On-Site Visit Charges||
|Desktops (Carry in)||
|Desktops older than 7 years (Carry in)||
|NoteBooks, MacBook, MB Pro||
|Diagnosis Charges – notebooks/desktops||
|Data Recovery Charges(free up to 5 GB)||4000|
|Internet Setup & Installation||1500|
|iPad or iPod restoration||500|
Terms & Conditions
- – Service Tax extra on above prices (currently 15 %)
- – Diagnosis Charges will be charged on all items as per the above price lists.
- – Service charges will be as per the above Service Price List in dependent on time taken for the job and may vary.
- – In case of equipment taken back unpaired after a quotation is given the minimum diagnosis charge as per the above price list will be charged.
- – Repair Guarantee – your equipment will be warranted for 30 days for repair carried out and the parts replaced from the date of invoice.
- – All spare parts supplied are under Exchange Program the defective part will be retained by Mac|Life Computers.
- – Advance Payment – An advance payment of 50% must be paid at the time of placing purchase order for spares.
- – Subject to Spares Availability – For spare parts not in stock, it will take a minimum of 2-4 business days to procure the part, subject to availability at Apple India’s ware-house.
- – Warranty – In order to establish warranty of your equipment please furnish Proof of Purchase at the time of submitting your equipment for repair.
- – Storage of Equipment – Equipment repaired (or un-repaired)will be kept at MLC free of charge for a maximum period of 7 days only. A minimum charge of Rs 50 day will be levied for periods exceeding 7 days.
- – Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- – MacLife will NOT be responsible for User’s data. Please backup your data before authorizing any repairs.
- We cannot guarantee 100% data recovery.